In This Section

Welsh Technical Events.jpg

ABERYSTWYTH SELECTION DAYS

Don't have the rams you need to see you through the tupping season yet?

We will be hosting two selection days on the 25th and 26th of September. There will be a great selection of both meat and maternal breeding lines available. 

Call 01970 828236 to book your 30 minute appointment with one of our technical sales advisers.  If you would like to speak to them directly about your needs, contact 

Gwydion Owen - 07817 273596

Ben Anthony - 07539 062378

 

STIRLING RAM SALE

We are hosting a second ram sale in Stirling on the 10th of October at Arnprior Farm, Kippen, Stirling FK8 3HA

Sale starts at 5pm 

If you would like to pre-register for the sale you can do so by calling 01970 828236.

 

 

KELSO SELECTION DAY

We will be hosting a selection day at Springhall Farm, Kelso TD5 7QA on the 20th of September from 3pm.

There will be a great selection of maternal and meat rams available. 

For more information contact Claire Irving on 07792 096999.

 

Innovis Ram Sales

The Rams Sale dates have now been allocated but remember that if there isn't a sale near you then you can always buy online to get a ram selected to suit your requirements.  If you need to discuss your selection please contact your regional sales adviser, to find out more.

Comparative Pricing

Although our list prices often appears higher than industry averages, we can demonstrate that the cost per lamb compares very favourably when we include mating capacity and longevity in the calculation. Our recent survey showed that 70% of rams lasted 4 years + and of the remaining 30% most were still 3 years old and going strong.  Following is a basic calculation showing the ACTUAL cost per lamb:

Comparitive pring grid.jpg

 

 

Ram Sale Dates .JPG

NEWS

  • Kelso Ram Sale

    Aug 28, 2018
    KELSO RAM SALE    Friday the 31st of August    Innovis genetics are helping to future proof an 1,800 ewe flock managed on an…Read More
  • Stirling Ram Sale

    Aug 28, 2018
    STIRLING RAM SALE    Wednesday 29th of August    The Aberfield is helping to maximise output and improve overall flock effic…Read More

Sheep Genetics in Practise

aberfieldlogo.png

 “Combine carefully selected Innovis genetics with detailed attention to management, and I don’t know of any other livestock farming enterprise that could beat sheep farming in terms of profitability for a starter..."

Jim Beary – Aberfield

Read More

Innovis-Abermax-Logo.jpg

“We’re having a trial run over a portion of the flock. Our first draw of Primera cross lambs reached 19kg target finishing weight at 11 weeks, both the twin Primera and Abermax cross lambs..."

James Teasdale – Abermax

Read More

highlanderlogo.png

Since introducing the New Zealand bred Highlander to his Devon unit three years ago, finished sheep production has increased by 42% to 342kg per acre while a traditional indoor...

Mike Tewson – Highlander

Read More

Crossbred Ewe.jpg

Producing tailored made replacement ewes featuring Innovis genetics within a traditional stratified system is proving to be a win win venture for two sheep farming businesses...

Ben Anthony - Aberfield Crossbred

Read More

Quick Links

Home | Breeding |
TeamMaternal Sires | 
Aberdale | Aberfield | 
Abertex | Highlander |
Terms & Conditions |
CareersPrivacy Policy

Website by InSynch

Innovis Ltd, Peithyll, Capel Dewi. Aberystwyth, Wales, UK SY23 3HU.

Tel.: 01970 828236

Contact Innovis

We can be contacted by e-mail at enquiries@innovis.org.uk or by completing our contact form

sheep.png