Well-bodied, efficient and high quality
The Aberfield breeding programme was set up to provide UK farmers with an improved crossing sire which allows you to produce top quality maternal ewes, whilst also producing a better conformed, fast growing wether lamb. The population of fully performance recorded ewes is bred under commercial conditions and selected for lambing percentage, milking ability, maternal behaviour, longevity and ease of lambing as well as growth and muscling.
Aberfield Rams are:
- Able to produce better conformed crossbred lambs
- Selected for maternal attributes as well as growth and muscling
- Able produce a crossbred ewe with a lambing percentage of 180% from a relatively low cost base compared to traditional crossbreds
- A maternal sire bred off grass under commercial conditions at 1000ft
- Ram mating capacity of 80 – 100 ewes each
Innovation, Partnership and Performance
All our rams will be MOT’d, quarantine treated and supplied with full health treatment records.
We believe in our products and will work with you to help you to maximise returns from our genetics.
If you are interested in the Innovis Aberfield:
Please fill in the form below and one of our sales team will be in contact.