Aberblack rams are fast growing, well conformed meat sires
Aberblack is derived from the highest performing British and New Zealand Suffolk genetics with the introgression of beneficial carcass traits from three other meat breeds. As a robust meat sire, Aberblack rams are bred off grass under commercial conditions and selected for very fast growth rates in lambs. Aberblack sired lambs yield high levels of lean meat and achieve premium slaughter grades, bred from rams that have the ability to cover 80-100 ewes in a season without melting away.
Aberblack will suit your system if you want:
- A Suffolk based ram that has been bred off forage
- To finish lambs off grass to hit early markets
- A robust ram that will cover lots of ewes and retain condition
- To produce top quality, premium carcases at a very young age
The Aberblack offers:
- A ram derived from the highest performing British and New Zealand Suffolk genetics.
- Improved fleshing and carcass grades over traditional Suffolks, achieved through the introgression of carcass traits from two other meat breeds.
- A robust meat sire that is bred under commercial conditions and selected for very fast growth rates in lambs that have “get up and go” right from the start.
Innovation, Partnership and Performance
All our rams will be MOT’d, quarantine treated and supplied with full health treatment records.
We believe in our products and will work with you to help you to maximise returns from our genetics.
If you are interested in the Innovis Aberblack:
Please fill in the form below and one of our sales team will be in contact.